Friday, 15 November 2013

PRIMARY STOCK RESEARCH - FEDRIGONI

Following one of my previous blog posts, noting I had made contact with Fedrigoni, I received an email back from them regarding stock samples. 

Fedrigoni responded stating that they would send me upto 3 pieces of any stock of my choice.

I asked for a random selection of their coloured stocks, with preference to uncoated stock, so I can carry out print and finishing experiments with the samples of stock. Below is the email correspondence and imagery of the stocks sent.

I was very happy with the quick response and delivery from Fedrigoni, and pleased with their quality of stocks, however they are expensive to purchase in small quantities. It would be better to order a sample and then order the stock in bulk.



Samples:









No comments:

Post a Comment