Saturday, 11 January 2014

SECRET7s 2014

After carrying out this brief last year for Jessie Ware, I wanted to try again as my work wasn't exhibited last year. I feel also this is a short brief which I can carry out in a day or so with appropriate research and design ideas. 

I feel more confident this year with working to set briefs, and under performed with this brief last year I feel due to worrying about it being a competition. Being 1 year more experienced I felt I would give it another go!





The artists and tracks for this year can be seen below:

Age of Reason // Black Sabbath
Grounds for Divorce // Elbow
Strange Creatures // Jake Bugg
Team // Lorde
Karmacoma // Massive Attack
Virginia Plain // Roxy Music
Get it On // T.Rex

I felt out of all of them, the one which I was most drawn too was Lorde due to her style and edge, not necessarily the music. I feel her image is a good theme to play off, and I think interesting ideas could be derived from further research.


No comments:

Post a Comment