Saturday, 11 January 2014

SECRET7s FURTHER DEVELOPMENT

Stock images I have been collecting for years finally came to use whilst searching for a background/texture. I had thought of using a white background to emphasise the diamond however I felt it looked too stark and bare and needed some depth.

 




- Above: Stock Image Used -



The diamond was placed in the centre and different filters were experimented with until a desirable and aesthetically pleasing outcome arose. 





I liked the aged effect the overlay filter created above with the background, however the elements within the diamond aren't very clear or focused, and are quite hard to see.


The chosen filter was hard light, as I felt this brightened the image and gave the aesthetic of a sticker/graffiti. 




No comments:

Post a Comment