Saturday, 11 January 2014

SECRET7s SUBMISSION & EVALUATION




Evaluation:

I feel as a quick live brief I shown ability to organise and carry out a project in a short space of time, and produce a well designed, appropriate piece of work. I feel it reflects the artist as well as my own personal design style which is becoming more evident with time. This is supported by secondary research which has been carried out in order to resolve the problem with an appropriate outcome suitable for the singer, the target audience and the Secret7 Exhibition. Overall, I have enjoyed this mini-live brief and would consider designing another sleeve for another artist, as another additional brief if time permits. I feel as though I have stuck to the guidelines and rules given by Secret7 in order to produce an exciting and interesting design proposal for a vinyl sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment