Tuesday, 7 January 2014

TESTIMONIAL & CLIENT FEEDBACK


"I asked Danielle Muntyan to design my business cards, price lists and colour test cards for my new salon Eclettico. Keeping a strong hold towards my heritage was very important to me as well as it been very important that my level of high professionalism was portrayed which I feel that Danielle has captured within this very personal and unique design. Danielle has kept in contact throughout the whole design, and allowed me add my personal input and opinions into the finished design. Overall I am very impressed with Danielle's professionalism and keen eye towards detail. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Danielle to others, nor would I hesitate to employ Danielle to handle any design work I would need for my salon in the future. "

No comments:

Post a Comment