The feedback shown below was given by Jake, Joe and Jordan during last weeks session. Overall it was very positive, and the work and concept produced so far seem to work well and give a strong message of what we are trying to achieve through this brief. Several points were raised, in regards to improving elements such as tone of voice.
The main points of action noted from the feedback are as follows:
- Tone of voice on the flash cards/colouring sheets -> too many facts and figures; needs to be re-worded.
- Consider how the information will be received by a young audience.
- Should be aimed at the idea of teaching.
- Re-work logos -> brain logo could be more detailed, and the type based logo should be slightly darker in terms of colour, to avoid losing the type through the white space.
- Consider a different typeface for the body copy on the colouring sheets and flash cards, to lose formality and be more engaging with children.