Monday, 24 March 2014


After the initial concept was put together, I decided with organising the collaborative project at the same time, along with individual practice and other modules to work at also, that I would not be able to dedicate myself thoroughly throughout, and didn't want to work on two major projects half heartedly, whilst submitting D&AD.

David and I won the pitch and is being used for the EOY Show 2014. David is continuing with the visualisation of the concept, whilst I am helping as and when needed, especially as responsive is drawing to a close. I am disappointed that I didn't continue the brief as our concept did win, however I feel other good things have come out of the module, and I am proud of what we have achieved for the EOY show overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment